03 May 2009

montage o' fern


into the woods once more today, not so much for the ferns fotos but for content for this technological toy i have been meaning to try. interesting effect, taking all those photos and making it into one - and this is the first time i have ever uploaded a blog photo in "large" size as opposed to small (usually) and medium (from time to time). tech toy aside, i was pretty happy with the fern fotos, taken with the cheesy macro while holding the camera in front of the subject and blindly shooting - with no idea whether things were focused or even framed well.

4 comments:

Cherie Blessing said...

I absolutely love this and would frame it for my green room if I'd done it. I could look at this for a long, long time.

Thanks again for your blog. I look forward to it whenever I see a new post.

gretchen said...

I love this -- there's such a wonderful sense of color and Spring.

KP said...

Sooooo COOL! Wow! I love it!

cmunch26 said...

This is fascinating! Great shots! I love green, I would SO frame this as a living room centerpiece!